Podcasts are a great way to keep yourself updated on topics of your interests. I usually listens to podcasts when sitting on the bus back an forth between home and work and when exercising at the fitness centre.
For .Net developers, there exists several good podcast publishers. My favourites audio podcasts are:
- .Net rocks: http://www.pwop.com/feed.aspx?show=dotnetrocks&filetype=master3
- Hanselminutes: http://feeds.feedburner.com/HanselminutesCompleteMP3
- Alt.Net Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/altnetpodcast
- Herding Code: http://feeds.feedburner.com/HanselminutesCompleteMP3
- Polymorphic Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/PolymorphicPodcast
I’m also subscribing to a few non- .Net podcasts. For these ones, I put some more efforts into filtering out non-relevant shows.